Saturday 30 January 2010

woah super eventful week!
had 4test out of 5days.
amazing right!
ha
and highlights of this week
1) i finally did a front flip! yipee!
2) i passed physics! with a B4! from f9 to B4!!!

Amen!
God is gracious!
all for the audience of ONE..
im gonna push myself even harder to do my best and reach my fullest potential.:)

and also, i should really stop stressing myself and worry about tmr for tmr have its own set of worries. instead,i should trust and depend on God for more help.

yup, so no matter how difficult it may be before dance competition.
im gonna give all my best shot.
and God will do the rest:)

oh ya,
before i forget,
i took up french!
for ...
1day LOL
not that i dislike it then i drop.
but i really had limited time.
perhaps next time.
right now i jus wanna concentrate on dance and studies and church..

opps which reminds me church stuff waiting for me...
ciao

No comments: