Saturday 22 May 2010





KATHRYN DANCING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE'S AWESOME!!!
HER DANCING IS INDESCIRABLE!!!

im learning her solo for my dsa...
praying hard the jcs/dance schools would give me a second chance and not regect my application immediately when they see my horrifying results:/

Oh God, only you know whats best for me.
you are the one who decides my path.
so please tell me, where do u wanna me to go?

im still not sure whether to drop chemistry or continue with pure science or combined science...
i seriously dislike chemistry and i love physics!
im weird...

sigh my results,
ha well it sucks.
L1R5: 27=GG
will there be a miracle in my results lord?
i wanna make a change!!!!!!!!
but its so hard.:(

this would probably be my last few post as im gonna disconnect my computer by june to copncentrate on Olevel.

i freaking hate Olevel!
because of Olevel, i cant partcipate in YOG as a performer!!!!!
hate O's!!!!!
argh!!!

No comments: