Sunday 8 June 2008

my promise to GOD

Jesus really is marvelous! he planned the path for me that i was uncertain where it will lead. I'm sorry God for being like Jonah. but your patience for me never run dry. your holy spirit gave me calling by calling to go. right now i know the path you brought me through was the right path for me. i saw something that i would never see in my comfort zone.

God i will change! i will change into a better person! please God give me more chance to do your work again, I'm sorry for rejecting so many of the chances you gave me because i was afraid. but i know that fear those not come from God. i want to Dance for you God. In the name of Jesus my injuries will heal and will never come again!

God please cleanse my mind my heart my body. i did things i should not have done or seen in the first place. i know it's morally wrong yet i still did those things. but God you knew i would do those things a long time ago yet you never forsake me for those thing i did. your love for me never change. please give me the strength to change the courage to admit and be a testimonial to others God.

No comments: