Monday 7 December 2009



hey you!!! gahh, im missing Ms F.
off to china ar...
tsktsk, never packed me in luggage.
:(
hope u r enjoying urself there.
come back in 1 piece yo=D
til then, have fun.


:):):)
with miss S bestie!!!
sun, went out to study with u at esplanade library.
hahah
ran homw with u cos of curfewXD
and hang around in ur house until 9.30pm!!!
woohoo.
we sang mad woman and dance like there is no tmr.
aww miss parry!!!:(
class tee must have parry logo ok!!!!:)


AARON!!!
thanks a plenty.
ur really nice brother-in-christ.:)
change alot yea, for the better la!:)
haha,
thanks for the deserts yo...


i jus realised my hand is really small from the pic...
anyway,
MAGELLAN'S!!!
I MISS OBS, I MISS UBIN, I MISS KAYAKING, I MISS LAND EX, I MISS MORNING PT, I MISS SINGING TGT, I MISS HOGGING THE TOILET COS WE REACHED WAY BEFORE EXPECTED TIME, I MISS COMFORT FOOD, I MISS PEEING IN THE SEA(opps), I MISS PITCHING TENTS, BUT MOST OF ALL I MISS U GUYS!!!
hope we will see each other soon kays!


HAHAHA!
i think i seen u and Caroline the most this holiday among all the 3e3 ppl:)
ahh, this photo reminds me of the exam panic stress mode...
good old times. k la, not very good since stress but pulling through those times were awesome.
and we are like the class welfare commitee!
writing to ppl who need encouragement.:)
wat i wanna say is thanks for really being there for me through ups and downs.
really nice of u!!!
muaxXXXXX!
my kisses are really BOOMZZZ ok!:P
i shall see ur name on Valedictorian board!
9A1sssssss...
do MDM ANG AND MAMA FOONG proud!!
get out of special club.
then MAMA FOONG very happy,heh.
and i also got extra person to eat recess with ler!AWESOME!!!


PSerrr!!!
hahah k lah, not always.
u look stress yo, especially during exams...
super moody.
but nvm, for now exams are over.:)
next year O's... DO WELL FOR HISTORY!!! COS HISTORY ROXXXX!
and plspls dont go for Chinese studies la.
next thing i know, u speak to me in chinese.
then my brain break down.:P
cya

No comments: